How-to Guide: Editing Your Resume
1. How do I download my new resume bundle?Instantly! After your payment has gone through, a download option will appear on screen as well as through an email.
2. What do I need for editing my resume?
- You will need a computer or laptop.
- Microsoft Word (PC & Mac) and Apple Pages (Mac).
Free Microsoft Word demo downloaded here:
3. Starting in Microsoft Word & Apple Pages.
- Open Microsoft Word or Apple Pages.
- In main menu, select OPEN FILES. Go to your resume files. OPEN.
- If your files do not open, update Microsoft Word by going to HELP menu and typing UPDATE in search bar. Restart Word. For Apple Pages, go to your Apple store and download the latest version for free.
4. How do you change the colors?
6. How do I change text boxes, headings, and sections?
7. How do I insert my profile picture?
8. My resume is finished but now everything is messy.
9. How do I change my resume icons?
9. Have any other questions?
No problem! Just shoot us a message through our contact page and we will get back to you ASAP.