Welcome to THE ART OF RESUME!
Need a professional resume now? With just a few clicks of your mouse, you can have your resume ready TODAY. With our #1 resume designs, The Art of Resume templates are easy to use & fast to customize.
Need some help? We have an EXTRA BONUS of three help guides. All resume bundles come with a resume writing guide, resume instructional manual, and a powerful action verb guide. Also, check out our website – theartofresume.com - for more resume writing tips & ideas.
The Art of Resume has the BEST, UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE. We respond lightning fast - so you don’t have to fret. For a speedy answer, send a message here: email@example.com
. . .
►YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES A ZIPPED FOLDER HOLDING YOUR:
- 1-Page Resume Template
- 2-Page Resume Template
- 3-Page Resume Template
- Cover Letter Template
- Reference Page Template
- US Letter Size
- Microsoft Word Files (.docx - Mac & PC)
- Apple Pages Files (.pages - Mac)
- 250+ EXTRA Resume Icons
- Resume Writing Guide
- Resume Instructional Manual
- Powerful Resume Action Verb Guide
. . .
*** WHAT CAN BE CUSTOMIZED?
• EVERYTHING - all headings, titles, text boxes, fonts, colors, and sections.
• No need to download or install any fonts – we only use fonts that are already a part of Word & Pages- making your resume legible, easy, & simple to create.
. . . .
►PURCHASING & DOWNLOADING YOUR RESUME:
1) Add to cart - purchase listing.
2) After payment verification, files are available to DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY. You will also receive an email a link through the address associated with your Creative Market account.
3) Download files to computer/laptop and edited in Microsoft Word (PC & Mac) & Apple Pages (Mac).
. . .
★★ Microsoft Word (MAC or PC, any version) You can easily download a FREE trial version here if you do not have one:
United States: https://products.office.com/en-us/try
★★ PAGES – a FREE word processing program available for MAC in your App store. Please make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
. . .
(1) Download your files.
(2) Open your zipped folder by double-clicking on the folder or right-clicking on the folder and selecting open. If your folder is not opening, please contact us to assist to have it emailed right away or check out how to unzip your folder here: https://www.wikihow.com/Unzip-a-File
(3) Open Microsoft Word or Apple Pages. Go to your top menu:
FILE ► OPEN ►retrieve your files ► OPEN.
(3) Replace all “filler” text with your information
(4) If your resume has color to the edge of the paper, you must set your printing options to have a borderless edge. Please refer to the questions & answer section in my shop on how this is to be achieved.
(5) Export your resume as a PDF or what is stated in the job advertisement. Please refer to the questions & answer section in my shop on how this is to be achieved. You must not send your resume Word or Pages files. These files can be altered and must have the corresponding programs for viewing.
(6) Send your file using an appropriate file name such as:
. . .
We have #1 technical support as well as offering FREE assistance of re-aligning or straightening up your resume if things get a little out of hand.
It’s SIMPLE & EASY. Just send a message on ETSY or RESUME@THEARTOFRESUME.COM
. . .
All templates are copyrighted by The Art of Resume (R). All template designs are for personal use only and not to be used for sublicense, resale, or commercial purposes. You may not copy, share, sell or distribute the files.
. . .
BACK TO THE STORE FOR MORE OPTIONS: